Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Not Just for Brides...


It's not a pro pic; and my red shoes and purse are not shown.  But, I wanted to share this photo of myself from Mother's Day and show that real women can wear beautiful jewelry and accessories on special days.  The beautiful things sold at September's Bride aren't just for brides on their wedding day.

My friend and accessories designer, Meg Lammers, of MEG Wedding Jewelry designed and made this red hat for me, based on the "Holly" hat from her bridal line.  I'm also wearing earrings from Meg's Bridesmaid Jewelry line.  I wore the ensemble to church and then to brunch on Mother's Day and felt so pretty.

The next time you're looking for something "special" for an event or occasion, remember that September's Bride accessories are "not just for brides"...

No comments: