Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Let Us Eat Cake!



I will be the first to admit that my favorite part of a wedding reception, or any party for that matter, is the CAKE! My very favorite is chocolate cake with raspberry filling and white buttercream frosting...ymmmmm!

As I continue to introduce you to the vendors who will be at our Open House & Wedding Reception Showcase on February 7, today I want to tell you about DeBoer Cafe & Bakery here in Holland.

I first was introduced to DeBoer Cafe & Bakery when it opened near my house a few years ago. Afternoon coffee with my Mom, and Saturday morning breakfasts with the whole family are yummy and cozy in their beautiful cafe. Then I met Katie Webster, the manager, at a Bridal Show and discovered that they had a wonderful wedding & party cake division, too.

Since then, I have ordered several cakes and desserts through DeBoer; we also held my dad's 60th Birthday party right on site, using their catering and another delicious cake, uniquely decorated to reflect Dad's interests.

Katie and her team will be at our Open House, with a cake designed just for the evening's theme. Of course, you'll be able to taste how yummy and moist the cakes are for yourself! She will also have plenty of photos, ideas, and information on how she and DeBoer Cafe & Bakery can make your wedding cake a delicious dream-come-true!

Please join us on February 7, from 6-8 pm; you will love it!

September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal.

No comments: