Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Greetings from Sunny Florida!

For the past week, I have been enjoying a fabulous vacation in sunny Florida with my husband and our boys.

My fantastic assistant, Rachel, and our entire SB staff has been doing a great job keeping the boutique running and helping all of our brides & customers. I really appreciate each member of our team.

I want to remind my readers, however, of our upcoming Trunk Show of Jennifer Leigh Bridal Veils & Hair Accessories! We are currently making appointments for April 18 and 25, and the veils will be in the store for the week between these dates, too! We are offering 20% off all purchases from the Jennifer Leigh line during this time. Please call and make your appointment right away; our trunk shows usually fill quickly! Call the store at 616-355-1433.

September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal.

No comments: