Monday, February 11, 2008

A shot of Spring!



It's not even the middle of February, yet I am longing for Spring to arrive! I have lived in Michigan all my life and I do find the snow pretty. I enjoy the occasional outing on my snowshoes, or a good-old snowball fight with my boys. But...I DO NOT enjoy driving slowly on icy or slushy roads, shoveling, or freezing!

So, I'm sharing a lovely photo with you of the gazebo at Windmill Island here in Holland. It's a beautiful place for a wedding, don't you think? Our own Rachel and her fiance, Mauricio, are getting married on Windmill Island in September.

Mostly, though, I wanted to show you some sunshine and flowers.

September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal.

2 comments:

Daisy Jean said...

lovin' your new cute photo!

Amy Carroll said...

I am right there with ya Tami!