Sunday, February 24, 2008

More Beautiful Photography






This weekend, I had the pleasure of helping Bride Betsy & her Mom shop for and decide on a gorgeous wedding gown.

Along the way, Betsy told me about her fiance's photography business. Located in Muskegon, River's Edge Photography would be a great site to check out if you are looking for a wedding photographer. Their website is beautiful, too. Enjoy!

My favorite photos above are the two little boys ('cause I have two boys and this would totally have happened in our family a few years ago) and the little flower girl playing the piano ('cause that totally would have been ME 30 years ago!) Of course, all photos are from the website of River's Edge Photography.

September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal.

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for posting :)

Sondra's Ink said...

I LOVE River's Edge!! They are both extremely talented and they could not be nicer guys!!!!