Friday, February 1, 2008

First Impressions


We know that first impressions really count - and what makes the first impression of your wedding style and theme? The invitations, of course!

Sondra Davis of Sondra's Ink is the perfect person to help you personalize your invitations and make them unique and beautiful - just like you.

Sondra designed our invitation for our February 7 event; I told her the "look" that I wanted, and she interpreted it beautifully with gorgeous color and her wonderful art.

Be sure to come and see Sondra at our Open House & Wedding Reception Showcase next Thursday evening! She will be happy to meet with you and show you her portfolio, samples, and ideas.

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I love Sondra's logo. It's so stinkin' cute.

Tami Parks said...

I know - I needed the jolt of "summer color" today!