Friday, February 8, 2008

Open House Photos



I wanted to post these last night, but I was too sleepy...yesterday was a big day, but lots of fun. Rachel and I had a blast watching Barry Jeter of Procedo Events work his magic throughout the store. Please visit his website; it is fantastic, too!

The photos are courtesy of Jessica Fox of Steven Fox Photography. She is a wonderful, fun person. We had so much fun; Aletha of Pearl's Events(she and I are pictured together above), Jenny (DeBoer Cafe & Bakery), Jessica, and Rachel spent lots of time talking about Rachel's upcoming wedding, too!

Thanks to those of you that braved the winter weather to visit. If you weren't able to make it last night, the decor and cakes are remaining throughout the weekend!

Today and Tomorrow - Novissima Trunk Show!

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I am NOT ready for my close up!! Yikes :)

Tami Parks said...

We are kinda "in your face", aren't we?

Miriam said...

Too bad I missed this event...but I'm so glad it went well for you!!