Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Playing Tag in Blog-land

My wedding planner friend, Aletha, of Pearl's Events, "tagged" me. Which means that I get to list seven random things about myself and then "tag" more blogs. This being a business blog, I'm going to list random things about September's Bride, and than "tag" my personal blog, if you want to get to know me better personally!

1. The store officially opened on October 2, 2007
2. The store unofficially opened on September 29, 2007
3. We are located next to a great little yarn store, Lizzie Ann's Wool Co.
4. We are located across from JP's Coffee Shop - which means alot of our profits go into their cash registers!
5. We donate a portion of our sales to the Lakeshore Pregnancy Center.
6. There are 24 stair steps in the store.
7. Our postman's name is Don. He's the best!

OK, now I'm tagging Tami's Textiles & Notes; SewChic; Life of MEJK; and Amy Johnson.
If I tagged you, this is what you should do:

1. Put a link to my blog on your site.
2. List 7 random things about yourself
3. Tag more blogs (7 is recommended)
4. Leave the blogs you tag a comment that they've been "tagged"

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

The postman comment cracks me up!

Ruth said...

Tami,
I finally got around to listing some random things about myself on my blog, but then I forgot to tag anybody else. :{

Do you see much of Theresa? Tell her I miss her!

Ruth
www.sewchic.blogspot.com