Sunday, December 9, 2007
The 12 Days of Christmas
Over the next 12 days, I am going to give you the September's Bride version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas".
Also, I have a VERY BIG offer for the first 3 Brides-to-Be that leave a comment on this post. I will send you an e-mail coupon worth 20% Off the gown of your choice that is purchased from September's Bride before the end of 2007. Here are some details:
1. Sample gowns OR Custom-ordered gowns are both eligible.
2. Gowns must be purchased between December 10 and December 29, 2007.
3. Gowns must be paid in full at the time of purchase/order.
4. Gowns must be from our regular stock or standard gowns from Lila Couture, Casablanca, or Maggie Sottero. Custom changes are allowed, but will be at regular cost. 20% discount will apply only to the listed retail price of the gown.
5. If you don't need a gown, I will extend this offer to veils or Mother's gowns, instead.
Ok, so leave your comment along with your e-mail address!
Also, be sure to check in tomorrow as we begin "The Twelve Days of Christmas".
September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal.
Posted by Tami Parks at 2:03 PM