Sunday, December 9, 2007

The 12 Days of Christmas


Over the next 12 days, I am going to give you the September's Bride version of "The Twelve Days of Christmas".

Also, I have a VERY BIG offer for the first 3 Brides-to-Be that leave a comment on this post. I will send you an e-mail coupon worth 20% Off the gown of your choice that is purchased from September's Bride before the end of 2007. Here are some details:

1. Sample gowns OR Custom-ordered gowns are both eligible.
2. Gowns must be purchased between December 10 and December 29, 2007.
3. Gowns must be paid in full at the time of purchase/order.
4. Gowns must be from our regular stock or standard gowns from Lila Couture, Casablanca, or Maggie Sottero. Custom changes are allowed, but will be at regular cost. 20% discount will apply only to the listed retail price of the gown.
5. If you don't need a gown, I will extend this offer to veils or Mother's gowns, instead.

Ok, so leave your comment along with your e-mail address!

Also, be sure to check in tomorrow as we begin "The Twelve Days of Christmas".

September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal.

7 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Okay, I'm not eligible, but I put a little shout out on my blog for you! What an amazing offer, Tami!

Also, I'm checking with some folks at Z to see who you need to contact to carry that fabulous book, Carry Me Over the Threshold! I'll get back with you ASAP :)

JK Photography said...

What a fabulous deal! I am already married, but I just wanted to say hello and congrats on your new shop!

Ginny said...

I'm not a September bride, but I'm an August bride and I'm very excited about your deal!

Becky said...

Hi Tami,

I'm a May bride and have heard great things about your shop. I already have a dress but could definitely use your deal for my mom's dress! If I qualify as a commenter, let me know, and I'll send along my contact info.!

Tami Parks said...

Hey, girls! Please leave me an e-mail address so that I can e-mail you your coupon! Becky, YES, you may use the discount for your Mom.

Miss Knoester said...

I'm getting married in July! I bought my dress from another shop, but I definitely still need a veil...am I your third bride??

aknoeste@umich.edu

Becky said...

Woo hoo! Thanks Tami! I sent you an email with my info. Can't wait to start searching for that perfect mom's dress!