Thursday, April 1, 2010

This Month :: Bridal Veil Trunk Show from Jennifer Leigh


We are now accepting appointments for our Bridal Veil Trunk Show, featuring veils by fabulous designer, Jennifer Leigh.

I encourage you to schedule your personal veil appointment by calling September's Bride at 616-355-1433.  Appointment with a veil consultant are available on two Saturdays, April 17 and April 24.  The veils will also be available for viewing the week between these dates.  Veils ordered at the Trunk Show will be priced at 10%-20% off the regular retail price.

There will be dozens of new veils to see and  try.  Small little birdcage headpieces, traditional veils with a modern twist, and long cathedral-length mantillas; have some fun exploring the possibilities.

Appointments always fill up quickly for our Trunk Shows, so if you are interested, call the store today at 616-355-1433.

1 comment:

Amy Rodes said...

What a happy suprise to open my google reader and see my favorite wedding shot from our wedding! I can't tell you how much I loved my Jennifer Leigh veil and how many compliments I received on it. It looked so delicate but held up beautifully through being sat on, pulled, stepped on, etc.