Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Something Old, Something New...Something Different!
I am flattered that after people visit our store, they often remark that we are "so different" from other bridal salons. I want to be different, to be unique. I want each customer to feel special and each bride to feel creative, excited, and beautiful after trying on gowns at our boutique. If you haven't had a chance to stop in yet and experience September's Bride, I invite you to do so soon!
What makes us different?
1. The designers we carry. We are the only store in the Holland area that carries Casablanca and Maggie Sottero. We are the only store in Michigan that carries Lila Couture. Soon, we'll be adding Justin Alexander and Novissima to our unique store, too!
2. The store. Our store is beautiful! Of course, I can't really take the credit for the actual building, as that is the landlord's doing, but the 100-year-old building sure has character.
3. The experience. Each person who works at September's Bride is there for YOU, the customer. We love to make your shopping experience special. Whether you come during open shopping hours, or make an appointment, we will do all we can to make your time at our boutique special.
4. This blog. Because of the interaction between myself, my staff, and our readers, we can show you what we have and what we do and you can tell us what you like and don't like. Keep reading and commenting - that will help make our bridal store even better for YOU!
5. The location. We are located in beautiful, chic Downtown Holland. Before you shop by us, have a cup at a cozy coffee shop, and after choosing your gown, celebrate with dinner at a great bistro or restaurant. You can have a whole day of fun and shopping in Downtown Holland!
September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal!
Posted by Tami Parks at 3:18 PM