Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Totally Fab :: Trash & Treasure!



When I was married in 1992, I took a spill while leaving the reception.  Thankfully, I was holding tightly to my new husband's arm and just scraped my beaded shoes a little bit.  No more damage was done.  I was terrified that I may have somehow gotten my wedding gown dirty, though.

Now, brides in wedding gowns and their photographers make an entire session out of finding the most unique (and downright dirty) locations for "Trash the Dress" and "Rock the Frock" photography sessions. 





At September's Bride, we've designed a package just for brides who want to experience the liberating feel of playing in their wedding gown without worrying about the dirty, mud, or mire!  We call our package "Trash & Treasure" and it combines a 1-hour photo session with a complete gown cleaning and preservation, all done right here in West Michigan!

Want to learn more?  Call September's Bride at 616-355-1433 or e-mail tami@septembersbride.com

September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal.

No comments: