Friday, July 29, 2011

SB Bride :: Kim

Every one of our brides is special and we are so honored to be a part of their weddings.

Once in a while, we are honored to serve a bride who is special beyond the boutique & customer relationship.



Kim is one of those young women to me.  I met her when she was seven years old; she and her older sister, Kelli, began taking piano lessons from me way back in the late 1990's!  As Kim grew into a lovely teenager, she was one of my boys' favorite baby-sitters.  She showed up when I needed extra help in my house, my yard, and even took a few hours at September's Bride when we first opened.  I dearly love Kim, her sister, and their family!

So I was very honored when Kim chose her Angelina Couture wedding gown from our boutique.  The B2 bridesmaid dresses and the guys' tuxes are from September's Bride, too. 




Kim and Jon, we wish you the very best in your life together! 

(Photographs by Angie DeWitt)

No comments: