Monday, September 27, 2010

SB Bride :: Julie (Why we do what we do)

A few weeks ago, I posted a photo of Julie at her final fitting in a gown that we specially designed for her with lace from her mother's gown.  Last weekend was Julie's wedding and today I received this note and a few snapshots from her.

To the talented women at Septembers Bride!




The wedding this past weekend was a complete success and best day


EVER! Thanks of course, in part to the most wonderful dress and veil!!


I'm attaching some low-quality photos that I found on facebook from


some friends and I'll show you the professional ones when I get them.


The veil was so great I didn't take it off the whole night! We even


had a bonfire from 10 - midnight and I just didn't want to take it off


-- when will I ever get the chance to wear it again? Might as well


soak it up!





I spent most of the evening answering everyone's questions about how


the dress was put together -- it was SUCH a hit!






Thanks to you two and Sherry for all of the work you put into it and


your patience with me as we figured out how to put it all together. It


was absolutely perfect.






We are going on a super extended honeymoon so I probably won't be able


to send you any more photos until november but I certainly will when


we return.






thanks again!!


julie



No comments: