Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Very Family-Friendly at September's Bride


When choosing a wedding gown, most brides want the opinions of loved ones. Moms & sisters are frequently included in the decision, with dads weighing in sometimes, too. Grandmas & cousins are often asked to give their thoughts. But little brothers?

Last weekend, we had a lovely bride in with her mom, step-dad, sis, and little brother. Little bro had a ball racing on our stairs, jumping on the fitting platforms, and exploring the building. Of course, having two young sons of my own, this doesn't bother me in the least. Things are never still and quiet at my house; why should they be that way at my shop?

Here's a fun picture that the bride's mom sent to me with a "Thanks" for including them all in the process. You are very welcome, of course.

September's Bride...a fresh (and fun) approach to formal!

No comments: