Saturday, May 10, 2008

Great Day!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS to our bride, Kate, who was married today!!

Today was a busy, fun day in Downtown Holland and at September's Bride. Although we closed during the Parade, I had two separate appointments this evening with brides Molly and Ashley, who both found the gown of their dreams!





I am posting a pic of Rachel & Mauricio, decked out in wedding wear, ready to ride in a horse-drawn carriage in today's parade. Rachel had a great time being "Cinderella" for the day! For those of you who are interested in the details (aren't we all?), Rachel is wearing a dupioni silk gown by Justin Alexander in the color "Platinum"; her tiara is by Jennifer Leigh, and her necklace by L. Stone Designs; all items available at September's Bride! Mauricio is wearing a white tuxedo with accessories in "Bali Blue", also available at September's Bride.

Lastly, some of my dear friends, Geoff & Ruth, and their daughter, Emily, stopped in to say "Hello" this afternoon. They live in GR and had not seen the store yet. It was so good to see them. It's good to have good friends.

September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture! And I caught a glance of my Alexis necklace on Rachel! It is so exciting for me to see!!! I hope the parade was fun!