Monday, December 5, 2011

Links We Love

Like most of our brides, I'm just a little addicted to looking at photos of great weddings and reading all about the fabulous ceremonies and receptions that couples around the nation & world plan for their special days.

Here are a few of my favorites to check out regularly:

The wedding planning site, mywedding.com has a great blog called Delightfully Engaged.  This lovely blog has it all...fashion, DIY ideas, photography...

 Image courtesy of mywedding.com



Best blog from across the pond?  I love Rock'N'Roll Bride.  This blog is based in the UK and will occasionally feature a US or Canadian wedding, too. I'll admit that some of the style is just a little too "out there" for me, but it sure makes for a great way to lose myself in weddings for a half hour.

Image courtesy of Rock'N'Roll Bride



My favorite wedding fashion blog has to be from one of my favorite designers, Stephanie James!  Her blog is full of eye candy with "real brides" in her designs.  I never tire of looking at the fresh bridesmaid looks, both retro and modern. 

Image courtesy of Stephanie James Couture


Of course, check back here to the September's Bride Blog regularly for the best in bridal fashion and West Michigan weddings!

No comments: