Monday, May 9, 2011

What do you think?

If you've been following this blog, my Facebook page, or my Tweets (@9bride), you know that I was mildly obsessed with the Royal Wedding of William & Kate.  I had good reason to be, and the royal couple did not disappoint!  I predict some great trends coming out of the UK for wedding-related fashion and festivities over the next few years.

However, I do wonder exactly how far American brides are going to take this inspiration?  Should we be stocking up on look-alikes to Kate's gown?

One of our gown designers, Justin Alexander, has created a gown almost EXACTLY like the one that Kate wore on April 29.  I'm looking for your input...do you think that brides want to wear this?  Would you buy it for your bridal boutique?  Give me your thoughts...

No comments: