Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SB Bride :: Emily


Emily was such a sweet and easy bride to serve!  We were honored to be part of her wedding day.  Here is what she had to say about September's Bride::

Hi Tami-


I know this is a little late, but I figured better now than never! I wanted to say a BIG thank you to you and your staff (especially Rachel) for all of your help and patience while I was shopping, buying, and altering my dress. You all were so helpful and friendly to me (and my never-ending entourage!) from the minute I walked in the door. I went to several places trying on gowns in both Indiana and Michigan before I came to September's Bride and from the first visit you all had me sold.

I appreciate all the accommodating you did for me since I live in Indiana. I know you didn't have to make special appointment times, etc for me but everyone was always more than willing to help. Whenever I had questions, I knew all I had to do was pick up the phone and Rachel was always eager to answer them. You and your staff made long distance dress buying a breeze and I'm so happy with your service!

In addition, my dress turned out beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything better! It really made my day, I felt like a beautiful bride all day and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day.

Thank you so much for making the dress buying experience pleasant and stress free. I would definitely recommend you to everyone! I'm attaching some pictures from our wedding day for you to look at!

Thanks again-


Emily

No comments: