Wednesday, June 10, 2009

September's Bride :: It's a Wonderful Experience!

When we started September's Bride nearly 2 years ago, we had some very lofty goals. We wanted to be an upscale bridal boutique where each bride had an amazing experience.

This past Saturday, lovely Katie had an appointment with us. I had a wonderful time working with Katie and the ladies who accompanied her. She found a beautiful, perfect gown and sent me this e-mail today about her experience at September's Bride...

Hi Tami,
I wanted to thank you for my experience on Saturday! We had shopped at another store earlier in the day, and having never shopped for a dress, didn't know what to expect. At that store, they were ok, helped me a little, but mostly we were on our own. After lunch we headed to our appointment at September's Bride, expecting much of the same. Boy, were we in for a treat! I felt like I was the only bride in search of a dress! Your attention to my likes and dislikes was amazing! What sold me on your store (aside from the fact that I adore my dress) was your service! I really appreciate the time that you took to get to know me and my style and I am looking forward to future appointments with you and your team! Thanks again for making the search for my dream dress a dream come true!

September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal.

No comments: