Saturday, November 1, 2008

Exciting!!!

This week, I received two BRAND NEW gowns from Lila Couture's 2009 collection! We plan on doing a mini photo-shoot on Monday so that I can post some photos for you. However, the gowns are in the windows at September's Bride so you can come see them in person anytime.

Here is the exciting part...one of the gowns that we received is named "Rachel"; after my very own assistant! The gown is fabulous; reminiscent of my own mother's gown from 1970 (in a good way) and has a few characteristics borrowed from Rachel's own gown that she wore this past September.

Rumor has it that there is a "Tami" gown in the 2009 Collection, but I haven't seen it yet. How cool, to have a wedding gown named after you!

September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal.

No comments: