Monday, April 14, 2008

Introducing...

Since opening September's Bride, I have been searching for a jewelry designer that "fit" with the store. Jewelry that was classic, but unique and also very customizable like our gowns and veils.

A few months ago, Aletha of Pearl's Events introduced me to Lisa Stone of L. Stone Designs. Lisa and I have been corresponding for some time now and I am so delighted to let you know that her designs can now be seen at September's Bride.

Right now, the jewelry is in the store as a Trunk Show, for a limited time, until April 30.




These pieces are heirloom-quality and you will find them easy to wear again for special occasions. You can share them with a sister, niece, or daughter. Imagine letting your daughter wear the same necklace to her Senior Prom that you wore when you married her dad!

The jewelry is beautiful, and as I handled it today, I appreciated how well-made and detailed it is, too. Come in and see, touch, and try on for yourself!

September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tami, I am humbled. What a beautiful entry about what is so close to my heart! Without having ever met you in person, you "get me" to a tee. Thank you for this opportunity and for your kind, kind words. Here's to a great relationship!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I'm so glad that you two got connected! I've gotta stop in and see some of Lisa's pieces soon :)