Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hottest Veil Trend


Waterfall, Drop, Blusher, Mantilla; veil styles are definitely a way to personalize your bridal look. Back 16 years ago, when I was shopping for my wedding gown and veil, I thought that each dress had a veil that "went with" it; and you bought them as a set. Today's brides know that is definitely NOT true.

So, what do I see as the biggest trend for 2008/2009 in veils? Definitely the birdcage veil. It is a little retro, which makes it very modern. It's light and stays up off the shoulders; great for an outdoor wedding. For the destination wedding, what better way to say "I'm the bride"; but be comfortable and informal.

Try one on!

September's Bride...a fresh approach to formal

2 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Ooh, I LOVE this look and seriously considered it. Until I tried on the chapel length one I ended up with. It looks SO great with some dresses, though :)

Daisy Jean said...

do you have those veils in now?!?!? When i was there I asked about them, but you did not have any yet, exciting!
Yes the additional dress I added to me list was from your store. I think I've decided to wait for the spring lines to start coming in... be sure to keep me informed :)